I'm Standing Up!!
Hi guys!
I hope that you are doing awesome. I haven't posted in a while, so I wanted to let you know what is new. Hmmm let's see. I've been eating a lot of solid food and I've discovered that I love these little orange things called Cheetos. I snuck one from daddy when he wasn't looking and it was wonderful.
I'm also pulling up on things and nothing in the house is safe anymore (you should see my pictures). I love to turn the stereo off and on and change the channel on the VCR. I like to watch Baby Einstein videos, I especially like the puppets!!
Mommy and I are staying home right now during the day because school is over and we are having a great time together. We are taking a lot of walks, and going to music class and the library. It is awesome.
It's almost my birthday. It's hard to believe that I've been with mommy and daddy for almost a year. WOW!!
So that's the new stuff. I love you guys ;)
Max

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home