Dude, Crawling is Fun

So, for a couple of weeks I've been up on my hands and knees, rocking and every once in a while extending my arm and everybody kept asking me when I was going to do this thing called "crawling". About 5 days ago I put my hands and legs together and started moving and all of a sudden I could go wherever I want! So this is what they were talking about! It is awesome. So now I'm learning lots of new stuff. I'm getting into movies and changing the channel on the radio and driving Dora (my dog) crazy. She is so funny. She runs away when I try to play with her.
I'm also eating a lot of solid food. I like squash and these little corn puffs. I have 4 teeth. 2 on the bottom and 2 on top. My two on top are coming in kind of funny. My dad says that I look kind of like Dracula. He's weird, but he makes me laugh. Who's Dracula anyway?
I love school and seeing my friends. I get to see my mommy sometimes too when she works in my room. I love her. She's always reading to me and holding me. She rocks!

Sorry there hasn't been pictures for a while. Our camera got dropped and so we didn't take pictures most of this month. But we just got a new camera so don't worry amigos, there will be more pictures this month. Thanks to my grandma Young for most of the ones in this month's gallery.
You can see my pictures right here.
I hope you like them.
I love you guys a lot and can't wait to show you all the new stuff I'm learning.
Love,
Max

2 Comments:
All of your aunties and uncles from the Christ Church staff love you to pieces!
It was great to spend some time with you Max, when we were down in Kentucky. Can hardly wait to see your crawling technique.(remember everything that Grandpa taught you)
Grandma and I are looking forward to seeing you for GG's 90th birthday. See you soon
Post a Comment
<< Home