Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sleeping and Growing








Hey guys, it's Max. Sorry I haven't written lately. I've been really busy lately. I've been going out for lots of walks in the evenings with daddy and mommy. Dora and I have been getting along great. She licks me and makes me laugh. I like going to school for a few hours a day. The teachers say I'm their star student because I don't cry very much and I sleep a lot. I have been sleeping through the night and sleeping a lot during the day. I think maybe I'm growing.

I'm sitting up in my Bumbo chair and I'm learning to grab toys. Last night I was sitting on daddy's lap and I grabbed his bowl on the table and almost tipped it over. It had icecream in it. I wanted to try it but my daddy wouldn't let me. I'm going to get some soon.

I like to watch moving objects like the bears that hang above my swing. All in all life is really good. I hope you guys are doing great. Enjoy the pictures!

I even have my costume ready for Halloween. Mommy found it and thought it would look really cute on me. What do you think?

Love,
Max

5 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max,

The pictures are great. I would agree, I think you are growing. Looking at the expression on your little face, I am not sure that this is the halloween costume you really wanted. Fortunately, you will only have to wear it one night and maybe for another picture or two. Enjoy those naps, I know I do.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Max, we think your mom picked out a great costume for you! I'm also excited that you get to try ice cream soon...I think you'll really love it.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max,
Grandpa and I really like your Tigger costume, and it sure makes us smile!
I love the picture of you 'among the stars'. I’m going to make a big copy of it to put on my desk.

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart MAX!

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max you received a new cousin this evening, Emilyn Maree arrived in Baton Rouge about 8:20 PM weighing 8 lbs 4 oz. Like you, she has lots of black hair, 10 toes, 10 fingers and a great disposition. I guess you'll get to meet her at Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home