Like My Hat???
This has been quite a week! Over the weekend we went to visit some friends in Lexington. At lunch we saw our friends the Bowlers (Craig, Christy, Adele and Audrey), Taylor Foley and Maddie Mitchell. Ellen Marmon happened to be there eating lunch with a friend, so it was a big suprise to see her. It was cool for her to get a chance to meet Max as well (Ellen worked with Ryan at Centenary). After lunch we went to see our friends the Wesleys (Nelson, Betsy Jo and Noah) at their new house and we had a chance to take some pictures of Noah and Max together again. It was neat to see how they'd grown up in a month.You can see the pictures from that day out here. There are about 20 new pictures up on that page.
This week has been a busy one. We had Youth Week at the church which took me away from home quite a bit for a few days. We had a great week with the kids at church, but I missed Erica and Max and found myself getting kind of homesick at times wishing that I could see what they were up to. Max is changing so fast at this age that in a couple of days away alot can happen.
We've been trying to keep up with his schedule of sleeping, feeding and playtime! He's staying up for more extended periods of time now (a couple of hours) and he enjoys looking around at his surroundings.
So enjoy the new pictures. We'll keep you posted!

9 Comments:
Great hat Max, but winter is still several months away.
Thanks for all the pictures Ryan. Max is growing fast. The ones with him awake and sitting with Noah are really neat. I can't wait to see him.
Dude, thanks for the pictures and the email to Adele. That was sweet. I'm looking for an Atlanta Braves cap to replace the he's wearing now. We need to get Max to "represent".
b
Dude,
We need to get Max an Atlanta Braves cap. I can't seem to find one in "0" size. I'll come up with something. We need Max to "represent"
b
I know that last week was tough. I am so glad that God has blessed you both with this amazing gift! Let me know when you need a night out...John & I would be happy to come stay with Max! ;)
Hey Max - that hat is o.k., but I hope we can find you one that's a little more stylin'!
Take care of your Mom, Dad and Dora - I'll be down to help you out in a couple of weeks!!
Yay Hoser and Erica! Yay Max!
How long before Max starts growing a beard like Dad's?
Love the hat!!! You need a Wildcats hat too, along with that Braves hat.
Great photos!! Congrats - a little late - but way to go Max. You have got a GREAT mom and dad!!!
Tell they hi for me.
Love the hat!!! You need a Wildcats hat too, along with that Braves hat.
Great photos!! Congrats - a little late - but way to go Max. You have got a GREAT mom and dad!!!
Tell them hi for me.
Hey Max:
Be good to Gramma Coral while she's there to get to know you better. Wish I could be there too. I like the hat too, but what you really need is a mini Tilley, like your Grampa Young. I expect to get all positive reports back from Gramma on your progress(like sleeping through the night etc) Have a great week. I hope that Mommy & Daddy can get some extra sleep this week too.
Post a Comment
<< Home