Saturday, July 08, 2006


Not so happy after my first bath Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. Is everyone certain that there is no soap in his eyes? Maybe it's just that it wasn't Saturday...and Saturday is supposed to be bath day. Tucker the grand dog doesn't like baths either Max...maybe he can help you find a hiding spot.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Koren said...

Ryan! He is sooo cute!!! I cannot wait until I get to meet him! He is sooo cute, and I'm so glad you've gotten a little boy!

~Koren

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger bryan said...

Congratulations!!!

Wow -- Lori and I thought we were surprised when Cameron came a few weeks early, but Max's arrival out of thin air is mind boggling!

So excited and happy for you both.

Hey Max, bath-time is fun. Check out the link to Cameron's first bath:
are you putting me back in?

Much love,

Bryan and Lori Cook

 

Post a Comment

<< Home