Chicks Dig Mohawks ;)
So, we can't quite figure out what to do with my hair... It's getting long, but not quite long enough to comb. So the only cool thing that we can do right now is kind of "hawk" it up. It's cool. You can only get away with a mohawk at certain times in your life. I think this is one of those for me ;).If you want to see a gallery of how I've grown up in August you can click here. It has pictures of my trip to Missouri to visit mom's family and it has pictures of me with my Grandma Young when she came to visit me :0
Love,
Max

2 Comments:
Max, It would appear that you have grown since the weekend we spent in Missouri. You are becoming quite the handsome "young" man, especially with all of that hair...even in the Mohawk style. I notice in the pictures that you have developed quite a habit of putting your dad to sleep. I'll bet your grandma Young got a kick out of that. Well, next thing you know you'll be heading for the nursery at daycare. Have fun, and don't tease the girls.
Love you,
I'm totally diggin it
Post a Comment
<< Home