My First Thanksgiving!

Hi guys!!
This is Max. I have been really busy and I want to tell you all about it! For my first Thanksgiving I went to visit my great grandpa Wolfe in Alabama. Lots of people were there: Great grandpa Wolfe, Grandma and Grandpa Wolfe, my Aunt Kate and Uncle Ryan and my new cousin Emilyn (I hope I spelled that right). It was cool to see everybody. They thought I was cute. The only thing was that I got sick. My stomach has been feeling really sick this week. In my 5 months of life I hadn't really gotten sick yet, so I was saving up.... and man I save up! I don't like being sick.... It's making me cranky. But I'm still smiling and having a good time! I'm such a good boy.
You can pray that I feel better in the next couple of days. I had to go to the doctor yesterday because I had been sick for 8 days. I hear that's a long time. The doctor said that I'm staying hydrated (good job mom and dad), but she was worried about the strange activity that has been happening in my diapers, so they had to do some tests. EEEEWWWWW.
I love everybody and I have included some pictures for you!!
Thanks to Grandpa and Uncle Ryan for the pictures!
Love,
Max





,

3 Comments:
Boy Max - You sure are getting bigger and your smile just about fills the whole screen. Congrats to mom & dad for keeping you well hydrated. Praying for you - get well soon and we will see you in a few weeks. Grampa only has to teach 5 more classes and mark exams and I will be free!!!!!!!!
Yo Max. You have really grown since I saw you in Missouri, and your smile is infectious. I am sorry about your continuing to not feel good, but glad that mom and dad are keeping you hydrated. Tucker is wondering if you'll scratch his back some more when we see you in Louisiana in a few weeks? Maybe when we see you again you will hyave some new teeth and be starting to crawl. Won't that be fun? We love you Max.
Hi Max
Grandpa & I had so much fun with you and your mom & dad this w/e. We could hardly believe how much you've changed in just six weeks.
You sure have found your voice!!
I think you may have tired Grandpa out with all your jumping up and down!
Keep working on those teeth - one's ready to pop through soon!
Love you lots, little sweetie-pie guy.
Post a Comment
<< Home