Thursday, February 15, 2007

Time Flies

I can't believe that I've been with mommy and daddy for almost 8 months now. I am sitting up. I just got my first upper tooth this week (I have 3 teeth now). I ate Cheerios for the fist time this week and I really liked them. I still prefer my bottle over solid food but mom and dad are working to try to get me off that thing a little bit, but I'm not making it easy ;). I reeeeeeeaaaaaallllly like the bottle!


I'm sitting up and getting ready to crawl. I like to pet Dora and pull her ears. She's trying to get used to me moving around. I am rolling all over the place. That's how I'm getting around right now. I have a bit of a chest cold, but other than that I'm pretty healthy and happy. My favorite toy is still my spider with all the cool shoes that make noise. I'm putting in some pictures so that you can see what I look like right now, I'm really growing up. You can see more pictures right here.

I love you guys and hope to see everybody soon!!

Love,
Max

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max - you look just as cute as your Daddy did in that little red bunting bag that his Grandma knit for him MANY years ago! The only thing is that you have a lot more hair than he had - and I guess you still do!! ;^}

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I see that SMU shirt hidden in the photo gallery! Glad to see you're bringing him up right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home