April Adventures
Hi guys,
April has been a super busy month for me. I went up to Canada to celebrate my great-grandma's 90th birthday. I got to see a lot of the Young family I hadn't met yet.
See the Sarnia pictures and the pictures of "GG's" Birthday!
Then we drove to Iowa and I saw my grandma and grandpa Wolfe and my aunt Kate, uncle Ryan and cousin Emilyn. We had a great time hanging out.
See the Iowa pictures.
You'll notice that I discovered the sliding glass doors at both places. I like to look outside.
At home here I've been busy the past couple of weeks as well. I'm eating more solid food, I'm starting to pull up on things and I've discovered my wooden rocking horse (it was my mom's and aunt Kate's when they were growing up)! Take a look at my at home pictures.
I hope that you are doing awesome. I love you guys a lot and hope that everything is going well for you!
Love,
Max

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home